Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ending of week 2 of my Jamaica experience

ummm.....nearly halfway through the trip and I have not been in the water, near or around the water or beach.
My coworkers did not believe I didnt need any swimwear. I will try to do something water themed something this weekend if the weather isnt bad and they cancel water sports.
Also since I've been here both my coworker and I have been working out 6-7 days a week. Why is it that he is down a belt size and I'm still struggling to get into my clothes???!!!! What is this all about? I guess for the rest of my life I'll have to accept being overweight.......well at least maybe the exercise can do something like keep my cholesterol down.
Had dinner tonight again at one of the restaurants. Its almost better to eat at the restaurants than the buffet b/c even though there are many courses (including the sorbet prior to your entree to 'clean' your palate) they have a little bit of food in each course. Still, I think I'm going to have to reduce my meals to fruit only or something :(
Yea my blogs are pretty much centered around food and exercise...que borrisimo!! Cant even find a little boyfriend or something, to spice things up since I'm at a COUPLES resort lol.
Off to Port Antonio (2hrs away) tomorrow. Hopefully I wouldnt see alot of referrals for things I cant help with like club feet and other orthopedic problems!
PS: Gonna miss my residency peeps this weekend....Clara's first visit to Memphis, Lynzie's new rock :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment