Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Annoyed

Today I've developed an annoyed spirit and I know that isnt of God....pray for me.
I was at work today in the A&E (ED) department. There werent many spaces available so I end up taking a doctor's area and saw 2 kids. After that I stopped. There was another physician who called me to him to ask who I am covered by?! I said well I am working with a foundation and I have worked in the A&E before and the head physician already knows I am there. He continues to ask who is responsible if something happens to a patient etc. He stated he 'already spoke to my coworker' so he knows he is ok (my coworker later says to me he has never asked him anything about who covers him or is responsible). I said well my coworker and I are with the same foundation and covered. He continues to grill me and ask who is responsible.....so I said if a problem ever arose to get in contact with the 2 pediatricians who are working closely with the foundation and they will know who to contact.
So he asks again WHICH one should he contact. After that grilling I got a little pissed and didnt even care to see anymore patients, not to mention the physicians seemed to be annoyed by us taking up their work areas (with good reason I guess). Am I wrong to be annoyed or am I developing a superiority complex??!!
After that we had to wait for our transportation, which many times we do not know who or when they are coming.
My spirit is struggling today.....maybe its getting to that time when I need to leave

No comments:

Post a Comment