Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4/5/11 or 5/4/11

Today was my second day and a little more hectic, didnt even get around to lunch. Saw about 11 more patients and kids with more problems that needed evaluations. On the drive back, my coworker asked the driver about his spiritual beliefs.....The driver said, I dont understand so he asked again....so the driver said spirits, like duppies? Yea I've seen some... :) There is so much nostalgia working here. Things that are said or I have seen....like the cat tail plants that we had in the school yard growing up. We use to pick them and put them in the waist of our skirts like tails, I saw them on the horseback ride.
Got back home and went into my usual routine, worked out, showered, got ready for dinner and checked emails. But when I got back something horrible is smelling in the living room.....I think our mouse infestation may have ended. Before dinner I decided to investigate and lo and behold there are some 'shapes' in the trap under the sideboard in the kitchen. My coworker got a flash light and the shapes turned out to be THREE dead mice!!! Something tells me the family is not all dead yet!!! Hope that smell improves by tomorrow.
Tomorrow I'm off to a clinic now 1 hr away....so it'll be SLEEP vs reading on my drive.
Now off to log my patients and bedtime...the time after work is getting shorter, so much to do so little time.
Oh, the reason for the title, I'm trying to get to back into the groove of writing the date the British way day/month/year...I've really been in America for a while!!!! paediatrician not pediatrician, yes miss not yes ma'am.
ta ta

1 comment:

  1. Haha Ma'am in the Caribbean is for old ladies...too funny the cultural differences. Keep blogging...it gives me something to read when I'm bored!

    ReplyDelete