Have I so neglected this blog....its so easy to not sit and write on this...just like as an unworthy human its so easy to not go and read the word and give God such little time even AFTER he has given a SON for me!
It is getting close to the ending of my Jamaica journey. I went to Dunn's River Falls last week and it was fun. The tour guids kept asking me and my coworker to kiss while they were shooting the video. After a while I just had to tell them...look! we arent together!!!!
I got home a little earlier today...seems like there were less kids at the clinic.
Doing much better with eating i.e.NOT eating everything available to sample.
Still havent lost any weight though but oh well...there are worse things happening. I'm still exercising daily so at least my heart health is improving.
I met a couple that was here in November when one of my coworkers was here. The lady is so funny because she keeps asking me if I'm still getting along with my current coworker! If I'm not tired of him yet!! And I keep saying no, its been ok....
I had a case yesterday of a 12 yr old girl with vaginal 'bumps' turn out to look like herpes. She had sex (well if you ask her he never went 'ALL' the way in!) with a 16 or 17 year old. Things dont change no matter where you go! The frustrating part about it though was that I had no clue what the protocol for reporting was and many of the people I asked didn't seem to either so it took me quite some time to find someone that was willing to help and direct me! Its sad because that 12 year old girl (and sadly her mom) could not comprehend what she had and the ramifications. :(
Also on one of the pediatric wards there are a set of siblings.....2 beautiful girls that I found out are wards of the state. They have been there for the past 2 weeks and they havent found a children's home or foster family for them yet....I wish I could adopt them.....I really do! :(
Lets see, Stella (me) has about 1 more week to get her groove back! lmbo (Im not so sure I ever had it). Gotto go round up the cute workers, maybe the male entertainment staff. (Wasnt Stella's man working at her resort?) Hah! The Gym Instructor and I were talking, after a while he asked me if I was married. When I said no, he put out his hand and said, Hi! Look no further, you just met your husband!! (paraphrasing)....I forgot the boldness of Caribbean men, makes me laugh. There are some cooley hair men though. Ok, now that I've just waisted some brain cells talking foolishness, what can I write about next??!!
I am sure at some point I experienced or thought about something worth adding to this blog and of course again I've waited too long and cant remember...oh well this is enough trivialities (is that a word???)
No comments:
Post a Comment