Did I not write yesterday or are my days getting mixed up?
Spent the last 2 days in another area working. Was on a pediatric ward yesterday that really is a room. We in the US are VERY blessed by the facilities we have at our disposal. There was a little boy about 6 who just started bawling for his mom and dad and wouldn't stop. I tried to get his attention on something else but it didn't work. I went then to work in A&E aka the ED. Saw common things but the most interesting was a young boy being sent from another hospital for admission for possible glomerulonephritis or for the non-medical people, kidney disease. I was all excited about the hunt for the cause only to find out that many of the lab tests used to eliminate some of the causes arent available! :(
Anyway, worked in the same area but in the clinic. Saw alot of well babies. Curious thing is that in the US each child sees a doctor for all his shots and well check ups. It seems that here they are seen at about a month and then just see nurses for shots and some screening.
Tomorrow is the 2 hr drive to the other clinic........getting antsy just thinking about it.
I've been doing my Insanity workouts but I think I'm gaining more weight again!!! AAARRRGGGGHH this is KILLING me!!!! AND THE DESSERT STATION IS NOT HELPING!!!!! I can NO LONGER eat desserts with dinner except maybe once a week. I really dont know what else to do to lose weight except to stop eating all together!!!
Today was an up and down day for mood (maybe having a restless sleep didnt help)...in the down phase at this moment but not to worry....will be back up soon.
Tata
PS: During my fight to sleep I had this crazy dream that made no sense as usual but in it I was dating or in a relationship and the love that I felt transcended into my awake phase (ok that was kinda corny, I woke up with that intense feeling of love in my spirit)....
No comments:
Post a Comment